Saturday, April 23, 2022

I will write film and movie script and adapt books into script

 I will write film and movie script and adapt books into script

Do you want a script that can get you noticed? When it comes to short scripts, shorter is ALWAYS better. 

I'll grip your concept or motive with my imagination and break it down to a perfect screen presentable format.


I will deliver your order EXTRA FAST for FREE (if I have the time, I don't like to charge extra for it.)



Pricing would depend on the length and type of the script/idea, efforts involved and reason.


I would also give you assistance when you'd come up with issues while producing/directing scripts for which I've written on your behalf.


I would start developing scripts after thorough discussions and as it nears completion (one day to a few weeks depending upon the script type)


I will write a truly compelling short script in any genre you need/want:


  • Horror
  • Fantasy
  • Sci-Fi
  • Romance
  • Action
  • Or anything else you need! 
  • Church Drama


I can either write from scratch or base the script on whatever notes you can provide. The more you provide, the closer the finished product will be to your vision :) 


Each script is written with 100% original content, catered to your personally needs and requests. 




No comments:

Post a Comment