Saturday, April 23, 2022

I will write youtube video script writing service

 I will write a YouTube video script writing service


Do you want a script that can get you noticed on Youtube and make your Channel rank on search engine? When it comes to short scripts, shorter is ALWAYS better. 

I'll grip your concept or motive with my imagination and break it down to a perfect screen presentable format.

I will deliver your order EXTRA FAST for FREE (if I have the time, I don't like to charge extra for it.)

Pricing would depend on the length and type of the script/idea, efforts involved and reason.

I would also give you assistance when you'd come up with issues while producing/directing scripts for which I've written on your behalf.

I would start developing scripts after thorough discussions and as it nears completion (one day to a few weeks depending upon the script type)

I will write a truly compelling short Youtube script in any genre you need/want:

  • Documentary
  • Education
  • Inventions
  • Or anything else you need! 

I can either write from scratch or base the script on whatever notes you can provide. The more you provide, the closer the finished product will be to your vision :)  

Each script is written with 100% original content, catered to your personal needs and request.



No comments:

Post a Comment